[oletrucks] Antique truck show- Shelton, WA

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Antique truck show- Shelton, WA
From: Jeff & Moira Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:18:42 -0700
The American Truck Historical Society Antique Truck Show and Swap Meet
will be held Saturday July 31, 9am-5pm at the Mason county fairgrounds
in Shelton,Washington. Admission is free and RV parking is available.
(360) 426-5468 for information.
I've never been there but I'm looking forward to it. Perhaps some fellow
oletruckers from WA and B.C. (or anywhere for that matter) may want to
meet somewhere? Ping me off list and we can set something up. - Jeff

Jeff Street / Maple Valley, WA
'54 3100 Panel
'55 2nd 3100 Pickup (picking it up this sat.- I can hardly wait)