RE: [oletrucks] Rubbers (window that is)

To: "'Paul W. Franchina'" <pfoxtrot@gate.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Rubbers (window that is)
From: Bennett Ratliff <Bennett@HUNTPROP.COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:03:16 -0500
What I've been told by my paint and body guy is to have the main rubber
meet at the bottom and the lock bead meet at the top.  If you have the
main rubber meet at the top it will leak, but you want to put the lock
bead in opposite to hold the joint.  No professional opinion, just hear
say.  My .02 worth.

Bennett Ratliff
'49 AD 3100