[oletrucks] 235 Performance

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 Performance
From: BobStanton@polk-county.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:00:47 -0400
Just acquired 55 Chev. 1st Series, 235 w/3speed.  Will appreciate assistance
in milking more mph from engine.  Top speed now is 45, I know it will do
more, 50 - 55 is realistic expectation.   Please assist in where I can go to
learn how to adjust distributor or governor to get, realistically, the most
from the engine.   This is my first message to this group, thanks for your
help.
Bob w/cherry 55