[oletrucks] Split Exhaust Manifold

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Split Exhaust Manifold
From: JWSuther1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 19:40:30 EDT
Hello List - Wondering if anyone knows if any 59 Chevy Trucks were delivered
from the plant with split exhaust manifolds (235 engine) or for that matter
any year AD's or TF's delivered with them?  I found a 59 Short Fleetside on a
back country road today and only stopped because it had an unusual hood bird.
 Well, I bought the hoodbird (had to trade him a good hood plus money to get
it) and he mentioned that the split manifold came from the factory on this
truck.  I don't think so but not knowing for sure I didn't disagree with him.

Regards - John Sutherland
59 Fleet's