Re: [oletrucks] Split Exhaust Manifold

To: JWSuther1@aol.com, _Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Split Exhaust Manifold
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 19:44:23 -0600
I have a really nice  292 we built up like this and we think these came from
Canada.  We have no use for it at present but expect to put it in a truck one of
these days.  We also built a regular 292 at the same time which I am going to be
driving daily.  We have seen 250's like this also.

Sincerely,
Dave Shier