[oletrucks] Bad Vibes update

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Bad Vibes update
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:03:48 -0400
About a month ago I posted a question about vibrations in my 235 at
around 2500 to 3000 RPM. Two people suggested the flywheel/pressure
plate and yesterday I took them out to have them balanced. I got them
today and the flywheel was 20 grams off but the pressure plate (rebuilt)
was a whopping 40 grams off. Don't have it back together yet but think
this may have been the problem. Neither had the original X's left that
were used to represent balance position. Thanks to those that suggested
it.

Grant 50 3100