Re: [oletrucks] 59 brake pedal return spring

To: <michael_conrey@canammanac.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 59 brake pedal return spring
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:49:09 -0400
Michael, I replaced the brake spring on my '47 about two months ago.  Found
a good spring at the LAPD (local auto parts dealer).  They were called
"clutch and brake springs" and were very generic.  Cost about $3.00.  It
wasn't the exact size I needed, but it was easy to cut it off and bend a new
hook on the end.  The list members gave me some great tips on installing it.
If you need this info let me know.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100