Re: [oletrucks] does a 250 hei dist.fit fine into a 261 ci?

To: <STMSymank@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] does a 250 hei dist.fit fine into a 261 ci?
From: "Ralph Linnell" <ChevySix@seatac.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:13:44 -0700
There has to be some machining done on  the shaft. I believe it is just
taking off the collar. Also, you have to have a different clamp I believe. I
think $50 is a little steep. I paid $35 for mine and a friend did the
machine work. Buffalo Enterprises will do the machining and make the clamp.
I believe it is somewhere around $50 for that. Buffalo's phone number
is(360) 652-7684. You can use my name if you want.
Ralph Linnell

"ChevySix"
ChevySix@seatac.net
http://www.seatac.net/chevysix/
Inliners International Membership Chairman
Inliner # 2132