Re: Re: [oletrucks] Authorized California Weighmaster?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: [oletrucks] Authorized California Weighmaster?
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 19:28:42 EDT
Guys,

I'm generally opposed to violence, but in this case I suggest that we have
the US Navy retarget a few cruise missiles to where they would really do some
good . . . the CA DMV.  Let's get our tax dollars to do something useful for
a change.   ;-)

On a more serious note, I'm glad I live in TN where we have none of this kind
of stuff but am really sorry for you guys.  This is pretty silly stuff to
have to put up with.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN

<<In a message dated 7/29/99 10:20:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,