Re: [oletrucks] window problems

To: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] window problems
From: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@silverback.gorilla.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:47:54 -0500
I think William already has the answer when he says he doesn't have enough
hands.
'Rent' the extra hands. I struggled for several hours on the windshield(s)
and a couple
of days with a really nasty back glass. Then I got smart and called for a
professional.
He did the two corner windows in less time then I would have expected and I
got some
other things done. It was pretty reasonable to boot. This guy even came to
me in his
mobile glass repair shop.

I didn't count it as wimping out. I did do all the rest of the glass. I
figure I had enough
fun and learned about all I wanted to about glass installations.

Lonnie
'53 5window (rod)