[oletrucks] BLOWN rear end seal.....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] BLOWN rear end seal.....
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:25:05 EDT
Hey everyone!
The beast sits still yet once again.. :^(  !!!!!!   Yesterday I drove the
green machine to work, left it for about 4 hrs. came out and saw a LARGE
puddle of old 90 wt.  I crawled under the truck, Love the height on the
beast, and the seal around the back plate of the rear end is sticking out
around the upper left side.  I guess 52 yrs can take it's toll.  Ok, Let's
put on our caps, I need a seal and info to put it in, IS IT DIFFICULT, It
doesn't seem like it would be.  PLEASE help me, It's been 18 hs and I cannot
stand it much longer!!!! aughhhh!
Thanks in AD vance,
Casey
'47.5 Thriftmaster 3100