Re: [oletrucks] BLOWN rear end seal.....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] BLOWN rear end seal.....
From: wayne osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 11:41:19 -0400
If I understand your post, its just basically a gasket, just remove the
rear end cover and clean all of the old stuff of and replace. The reason
its sticking out is probably due to over tightening it and sqashing the
gasket out. Ya might be able to take the cover to local napa and have
a gasket matched up to it.   wayne