Re: [oletrucks] More on oil pressure/noise

To: <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More on oil pressure/noise
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 21:36:29 -0700
Thanks, John.  I think it is simple, and will let you know when I get it
figured out.  For the moment, it seems that the pressure was lost because
the canister type filter may have been installed crooked when I changed my
oil recently.  That's when it started.  As for the noise, it seems to have
come from another source that I am looking into.

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window