[oletrucks] Upgraded Wiring on 57 3/4 Ton

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Upgraded Wiring on 57 3/4 Ton
From: "Jim and Elaine" <phippsj@camalott.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 17:59:13 -0500
  I just wanted to thank Jay and Keith for their wiring advice.  My 57 does
have a voltmeter instead of an ampmeter (at least thats what it says), so
I'm still a little lost.  I tried to use the wiring diagram from a 69
Firebird, but it looks like something's mot quite right there either.  I
appreciate all the help, and I decided to go with Jay's advice and ordered
the wiring book from Jack Sweeden.  Looks like it could be real beneficial
for a lot of us rookies!  He has a website at www.streetrodwiring.com and
has a couple other usefull looking books.  Thanks again!

Jim Phipps
57 3604