[oletrucks] Fwd: steering wheel

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fwd: steering wheel
From: Darenlyn@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:34:01 EDT
--part1_8bcd3fac.24da6029_boundary

In a message dated 8/4/99 8:09:31 PM US Eastern Standard Time, Daren lyn

<< Subj:    steering wheel
 Date:  8/4/99 8:09:31 PM US Eastern Standard Time
 From:  Daren lyn
 To:    oletrucks@autox

      First ,thank you for all the replys. I believe I got it now, so let's
start asking some questions. I am in the process of stripping my truck down
to the frame .I ran in to a promblem the other day with trying to get the
steering wheel and assembly off( steering box) I can see that I am definitely
going to need a pulley puller. but what do you do when you take the steering
wheel off . How does the column disconnect from  the steering box? The other
promblem I have ran into is a frame that is rusted thru pretty good from the
cab to about half way into the wheel portion of the frame. I am a welder so
welding is not a promblem, if that is an answer to my promblem.
     I also seen Jack from Winter Park , FL ,Jack you seem to be full of
information . It would be deeply appreciated if you would contact me. I have
no way of telling when shows are coming to our area and maybei can pick your
brain every now and then.

       thanks to everybody I love this board

 only 1 hour to type this , hope i get faster

 daren
 1953 3100 delux
 tampa, fl                            >>