[oletrucks] Body work (paint)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Body work (paint)
From: "Pat Wilson '56GMC Napco" <crankit@fcmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 19:36:04 -0800
Hello, I posted a question to all of you, and only recieved 1
response?...Thanks Keith....I recently dropped off my GMC cab at the acid
dippers, when it is finished, it will have a phosphate coating sprayed thru and
thru.  The main question is, what are the steps to take when I get it back?
Q-1 Do I sand (rough up the surface) and then metal prep, then metal etching
primer?
Q-2 Do I not sand, and apply metal etching primer?
Any body else out there have the correct answer for me so I can purchase the
correct materials before I get it back?
Has any body done this before?
I would really appreciate any comments, because it has been 15 years awaiting
for this "special event", and I want to do it right the first time.   Thanks in
advance,    Pat

Pat '56 GMC Napco

Sent by FortuneCity Mail at http://www.fortunecity.com

Join now and receive 20Mb of free web space and E-mail