RE: [oletrucks] water pump

To: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] water pump
From: Thomas Allen <thomasa@halcyon.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 10:28:01 -0700
Sometimes the squeek, squeek, squeek is actually the belt as it runs in the
pully. Try some belt dressing and if the squeak stops, replace the belt
(the squeak most likely will come back.) The squeaking is usually due to a
worn belt.

Tom Allen
51 3800

At 08:47 AM 8/9/99 -0700, Tom Burt wrote:
>Smokey,
>I have the same bird in my water pump.  I have yet to experience any
cooling problems, but may go bats before changing the thing.

>Tom B. '57 Stepside 3200

Tom Allen
Seattle, WA