Re: [oletrucks] driveline questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] driveline questions
From: TORODRVR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 20:41:08 EDT
In a message dated 08/08/1999 4:12:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
kvdurand@mail.esc4.com writes:

<<
 Question 2: Can I buy only the main rear leaf, without the rest of the
 spring? A reversed eye main leaf would be even better.

You can definitely buy the main rear leaves separately. That's what I did on
both ends of my '48.  Many of the classic truck specialty catalogs have them.
For the reversed eye main leaf I'd suggest a spring shop or a monoleaf.