[oletrucks] carpet!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] carpet!
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:51:42 EDT
Hello all.
Well, I finnaly got the carpet put into the green beast.  I read somewhere
here about cutting a pattern out of news paper to make life easier.  WHOEVER
SAID TO DO THIS, THANK YOU!  It took two hrs. and I had to do some minimal
adjustments, but it looks sooooooo good. Much better than the plain steel
look that I had been going with.  I also hope to loose some of the noise that
my wife and I hate. (especially at 60 mph.) Any way, I went with a heavy
burber, that has the nicest combo of green and black, it was a trial run that
didn't last at product development. I work for the carpet company with the
little fat indian as their logo. :^ )  It looks wonderfull in the Beast
though.
Take care.
Casey Mathews
'47-2 Thriftmaster 3100