[oletrucks] Speaking of the devil.

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Speaking of the devil.
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:05:25 -0700
--------------5B6957DA36FAF80AF19CDBA2

I just got this today and since we have been on the Harbor Fregith Tool
subject.
Enjoy,

Antonio,
'53 3100

--------------5B6957DA36FAF80AF19CDBA2

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:48:54
Subject: For Your Eyes Only!
To: Preferred Customer <Preferred_Customer@harborfreight.fabrik.net>
From: Harbor Freight <info@harborfreight.fabrik.net>

Dear Antonio,

For Your Eyes Only...Quality tools priced exclusively for
Internet Customers. Hurry, prices expire August 16, 1999.

Click below to view our Website sale page.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/t/d.taf?f=re&add=html/sale/

12V Battery Charger  -  Only a few left, clearance at $7.49!
The "floating" circuit maintains a full charge without
overcharging.   Item 37137-5VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=37137

Studsensor and 16 ft. Tape Measure Combo Pack
Internet Price $25.99! Repeater tape measure features a
voice recorder that records your measurements. Item 53148-2VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=53148

4" Belt/6" Disc Sander  -  Reduced $20, now only $69.99!
Finish a multitude of projects with this compact sander.
Item 38123-4VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=38123

Heavy Duty Hand Truck - Was $34.99, Internet priced at $19.99!
600-lb. capacity hand truck features big 10" pneumatic tires
and ball bearing hubs. Item 3163-2VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=3163

Mechanic's Air Tool Starter Kit (14 pc. plus case) -
Save $15, Now Only $44.99!  Includes 3/8" ratchet, 1/2" impact
wrench and 12 piece impact socket set.  Item 33567-1VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=33567

Heavy Duty Milling/Drilling Machine
Save $250, was $1,099.99, now only $849.99!
Cast iron and steel construction ensures minimal vibration
and precise operation. Item 2119-2VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=2119

Air Finish Nailer (18 and 19 Gauge)  -  Was $39.99, now only $25.99!
The excellent balance and light weight makes this brad tacker
easy-to-use in tight spots. Item 36618-8VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=36618

Bench Table Saw (10") - Reduced $22, Internet priced at $77.99!
2HP motor, anti-kickback fingers and see-through blade guard.
Item 38533-4VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=38533

Heavy Duty Floor Jack (3 ton)- Was $92.99, for a limited time $69.99!
Designed with thick welded steel plate construction and an
oversized saddle. Item 34271-1VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=34271

Combination Wrench Set (18 pc.)- Save $5, marked down to $14.99!
Rhino Grip design puts load on nut flats - not on the corners.
Item 33456-1VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=33456

14" Industrial Cut-off Saw (3-1/2 HP)-Internet priced at $149.99!
Smooth running roller and ball bearings provide smooth
operation and long life. Item 1624-1VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=1624

10-in-1 Laser Key Chain  -  Was $14.99, now only $7.99!
Use the dial to choose 1 of 10 images for the laser to project.
Item 38246-5VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=38246

Parts Washer (20 gallon) - Reduced $20, on sale now for $79.99!
Features fully enclosed pump, steel stand with shelf, small parts
basket, plus more. Item 7340-1VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=7340

16.8V Cordless Drill Kit (3/8") - Save $24, Reduced to $45.99!
Variable speed, reversible. Includes Jacobs keyless chuck and
13 pc. bit set. Item 36387-8VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=36387

Plier Set (6 pc.) - Was $11.99. for a limited time $7.99!
Outfit your tool box with these versatile pliers by Pittsburgh.
Item 38082-4VGA
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=38082

******************************
Click below to receive a FREE printed catalog mailed to your
home or office.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/catreq.taf?f=catform

***** J.C. Whitney - Everything Automotive *****

Whether you're a true do-it-yourselfer, or just enjoy taking
care of your own vehicle on summer weekends, J.C. Whitney has
over 60,000 parts & accessories to fit your needs.

Shop online & browse our huge Automotive selection - Clearance items,
Exterior/Interior parts & accessories, Lighting, Replacement parts,
Manuals, Tools & more:
http://www.jcwhitney.fabrik.net/ct?TID=JmuRpyavn9&AC=480MQ

Truck and SUV owners - Check out this special section for your
Truck or SUV:
http://www.jcwhitney.fabrik.net/ct?TID=JmuRpyavn9&AC=3rRap

Motorcycle owners - click here for parts & accessories for
Cruisers, Harley Davidson, Touring, Street Bikes & ATV's:
http://www.jcwhitney.fabrik.net/ct?TID=JmuRpyavn9&AC=6eSKD

Want a FREE Catalog?  We'd be happy to send you a copy of our
latest catalog so you can browse at your leisure.
http://www.jcwhitney.fabrik.net/ct?TID=JmuRpyavn9&AC=IxjQn

And now for something completely different - Check out
J.C. Whitney's latest online creation exclusively for
the Sport Compact Car enthusiast.
http://www.jcwhitney.fabrik.net/ct?TID=JmuRpyavn9&AC=GMm0w

Call Us Toll Free 24 hours A day! 7 Days A Week!
1-800-423-2567 U.S. Only
1-805-388-3000 International

Click here to review our privacy statement:
(http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/html/securityexpl/index.html).

Offer expires August 16, 1999