Re: [oletrucks] 292 Engine.

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 292 Engine.
From: "Dave P" <my51truck@eudoramail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:08:32 -0700
 I am TRYING to get my 292/th350 installed in my '50 half ton. I am going with
the side mounts, and having a heck of a time making it work. I think I finally
have it figured out now, but don't have any time to do the work.

I don't know about the dimensions of the 292 compared to the other engines, but
after test fitting the 292 in the truck it seems like it must be a little
longer. It looks like I will need to change the mechanical fan to an electric
one. Other than that everything seems to be O.K.

Good luck and let me know how everything is going.

Dave
'50 half ton dust collector