Re: [oletrucks] Window Glass

To: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Window Glass
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 07:15:39 -0500
After seeing Grant's msg, I need to clarify.  The 4 screws he describes ARE
the ones that hold the window in the track of the window regulator.  The two
screw I referred are at the edges & hold the bottom channel to the top
curved channel; encapsulating the glass.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX