Re: [oletrucks] Window Glass

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Window Glass
From: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 05:56:59 -0500
Bob,
I ended up drilling them out last night. I tapped the holes and made bolts
for them ( cut off the heads and slotted the tops). The frame cleaned up
nicely and got the first coat of paint. The original window popped right
out - I must be living right. Next project - electric wiper conversion!
Thanks all,
Dave Camp
49 3600