[oletrucks] Turn signals?Headlight switch

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Turn signals?Headlight switch
From: mmccormick <mmccormick@saw.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 21:33:31 -0800
Hi,

I'm working on a '59 3600 and have a few (for now) questions.

1) I can't get the headlight knob and shaft back into the switch. It
will go in fine while the switch is hanging under the dash but when I
introduce the screw that holds it into the dash it wont' go in, in the
dash or hanging under the dash. What am I doing wrong?

2) My turn signals will not self cancel (they used to) If I tighten the
housing up against the steering wheel the lever becomes frozen. They
kinda work with the housing 1/2" down, but only the left self cancels.
Help!

3) Anyone have some 17.5" tires they want to get rid of?

Thanks for the help.

Mark McCormick
'59 3600