RE: [oletrucks] Help I need a Gas Tank!

To: "'wayne sellers'" <architectmsu@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Help I need a Gas Tank!
From: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:06:36 -0700
Previous responses to this eluded to rust fragments in the gas tank
clogging the screen.  I am no means an expert, but it might be worth the
look.
Whether it is an actual function of temperature or pure coincidence is
beyond me.
Good luck and hang in there.  You should get a sound diagnostic concensus
from this list.

Tom B. '57 Stepside 3200