[oletrucks] Need more advise.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Need more advise.
From: SBOHNAK@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:14:42 EDT
First, let me say to all of you on this list, this is the best group of
people I have encountered anywhere.  Every question seems to answered and it
makes for great reading.
Now to my question...I have a 55 GMC 2nd 3/4 ton longbed (89" bed)  I am
thinking about changing the suspension on the front to IFS and possibly
changing rear ends. Is the 3/4 frame larger or different from the 1/2 t.  Do
those IFS kits advertised fit a 3/4 t frame or only 1/2 frames?  I'm trying
to get away from the eight bolt wheels so as to have more options available
as to wheel type.
Any answers would be greatly appreciated.  Keep up the good work!!!!!

Steve B  55 GMC 2nd
Stockton, CA