[oletrucks] members photos

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] members photos
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:32:10 -0400
I must say, the owners of these two trucks have a lot of history to go along
with their trucks as they have always been in the family....

Richard Tayrien ownes this 52 GMC and states that his Grandad bought
this truck new for, can ya believe this $1100.00. The truck only has
60k miles on it and is only on its second set of tires ever. It has been
parked for many years and time has taken its toll. Richard says he was
inspired by Grants 50 and now wants to get on with the build up of
his truck.

http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/richard52.jpg

Eric Johnson ownes this 48 thriftmaster 3600. I'm not real sure but I think
it is referred to as a carryall . Camping seems to be the
primary function of this trucks as it houses dual fuel tanks, and a 50 gallon
water tank. His Grandpa bought it in 50, eric states that he passed on while
camping out of the truck in 78, His uncle took the truck and Eric got it
in 84. He drove it for 4 years-parked it for 6-and is now driving it again.
p.s. The dog looks right at home in the back of it huh......

http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/eric48.jpg

Thanks for sharing guys.....Wayne