[oletrucks] Items that I have.

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Items that I have.
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 22:47:51 -0700
I have the following items and would like to offer for sale to the list
members.
Recently rebuilt Head for 235 engine, this is the "848" casting head
with brand new springs, new hardened seats, guides seals and brand new
unleaded valves. Head has been blasted, baked, and milled, just needs
painting. There is at least $350.00 on this head, but if anyone wants
it  I will take $225.00 plus shipping.
Also have another "848" bare head that has been baked, blasted and
magnafluxed no cracks. Would like to get at least $90.00 plus shipping
for this one. Needs complete valve train and new guides pressed in.

The second item is: A complete engine sheet metal set for a 235 engine,
this includes Original valve/rocker arm cover, side lifter cover and
bottom flywheel cover. I cleaned and painted everything with Chevrolet
blue paint. If I can get $35.00 plus shipping for the set, let me know.

Other things I have: Two front fenders (left and right), good shape,
minor dents, these fenders are for AD Trucks. The problem with these
fenders is that UPS won't take them and will have to be trucked and it
can be expensive. I would like to get $65.00 each plus shipping.

I am located in California, 35 miles east of Sacramento.

Antonio,
'53 3100