Re: [oletrucks] EBay Notices

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] EBay Notices
From: "Blaine And Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 10:42:49 -0600
Ebay now has a service that will notify you when your search terms are met,
therefore you do not have to check everyday. I find this service helpful but
is still doesn't cover all possible items.

Any one have any luck going after a seller on ebay who did not ship the item
after payment was recieved?

If anyone knows/lives near:  Dan/Darren Smith
                                                2260 N Summit #314
                                                Milwaukee, WI 53202
                                                ib973@cleveland.Freenet.Edu

Please ask him to ship my item.