[oletrucks] E-BAY

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] E-BAY
From: "Ron Duncan" <rondunc@webzone.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 13:38:50 -0500
I miss the postings also.  I don't mind someone bidding against me even if
they are on the list.  If someone bids more than I want to pay, big deal.  I
simply do not have time to look over the lists.  Saves a lot of time.

I met Doug at the Jenks show last week.  It is fun to put a face with people
on the list.  I think this list is the neatest thing since peanut butter.
Looking at this list has become part of my morning routine.

Thanks,

Ron Duncan
Tulsa
51 Chev. Deluxe Cab 1/2 Ton