Re: [oletrucks] Cab Repair

To: "Mike Stone" <mrston@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cab Repair
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 00:51:21 -0500
I had the same "rivet" problem.  The rivets are used as the hinge pins at
the back of the vent.  Instead of all of the "patience" stuff, I drilled out
the rivets & used a bolt & 2 nuts locked against each other (leaving the
tabs on the body & vent free) on each side.  Real loose to operate (probably
like it did new) & will not likely rust up again.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX