Re: [oletrucks] Question about front suspension and.....

To: rkinas@ctinet.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Question about front suspension and.....
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 05:28:58 EDT
In a message dated 09/03/99 08:43:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rkinas@ctinet.net writes:

<<
 According to all my GM reference material, sway bars were available for the
 front and rear of TF trucks, but only on the larger trucks.These sway bars
 were single piece construction as you would see today.

Front sway bars are in TF SPECIFICATIONS  under  "ride stabilizer" for 3100
series except cabs.  This is in the front suspension page.  I couldn't find
anything on rear sway bars.  The front bar is in current production and I've
heard good reports about it, but no personal experience.
Bob ADler