Re: [oletrucks] Tool Question

To: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tool Question
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 10:17:28 -0400
There is a tool I've used called a DuMore which takes 1/4 inch arbor and
spins fast enough. These are expensive new and are best bought used. Any
tool that doesn't turn as fast as an air grinder will prematurely eat your
cut-off wheels and cause them it perform poorly.  BTW for those of you not
already using them 3-M makes what they call a "green" cut-off wheel that
cuts faster and last longer the traditional wheels I've used.

Grant 50 3100