Fwd: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#157644544:

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#157644544:
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 00:32:00 EDT
--part1_5437cabc.2505ef40_boundary

Sorry,  I should have asked before pursuing this; is anyone else on the list
bidding on this item?  If so, please contact me off list.

Mark Noakes

In a message dated 9/4/99 7:14:21 PM, lstphil1@rochester.rr.com writes:

<< NOS GMC Panel,Sub Rear door tailight Lens
Sorry Guys, I had to forward this auction
I'm sure this part is like a hens tooth

Title of item:  NOS GMC Panel,Sub. Rear Door Tail Light Lens
Seller: rustbuckets@earthlink.net
Starts: 09/03/99, 19:23:37 PDT
Ends:   09/08/99, 19:23:37 PDT
Price:  Starts at $9.95