[oletrucks] 1957 Grille

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1957 Grille
From: RickK10071@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 21:16:08 EDT
I have a 1957 3600. I am going to a big swap meet in Greenfield Iowa this
coming weekend. I have always liked the 1955/56 grille much better than the
large tooth grille of the 1957. Does anyone know if these are
interchangeable? On the same thought, if I remove the large tooth center
section of my grille, will the 55/56 center section rivet in it's place?

Also, I want to swap my one lung master cyclinder in for a later model dual
lung. I hate to buy an adapter as I like to weld and I would like to build
this myself. Does anyone have a template for that adapter?

Also, on the swap meet side, any ideas on a bench seat for the 55-57 pickup?
Any particular model car or truck seat that makes a great fitting swap?

To all of you "can't find any time but I want a truck to play with" guys like
me, I wish I would have bought a running, driving truck. It is tough just to
get the time to try to get it running. Seems like the truck just gets further
and further disassembled....

Keep on trucking
Rick in Iowa