Re: [oletrucks] 1957 Grille

To: <RickK10071@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1957 Grille
From: "Steve Bobst" <mailman@netins.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 23:07:23 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: RickK10071@aol.com <RickK10071@aol.com>
To: oletrucks@autox.team.net <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, September 07, 1999 8:39 PM
Subject: [oletrucks] 1957 Grille

>I have a 1957 3600. I am going to a big swap meet in Greenfield Iowa this
>coming weekend. I have always liked the 1955/56 grille much better than the
>large tooth grille of the 1957. Does anyone know if these are
>interchangeable? On the same thought, if I remove the large tooth center
>section of my grille, will the 55/56 center section rivet in it's place?

Rick,

The 55-56 grill will work in the 57 fenders.  The 57 fenders have a couple
of indentations in them for the 57 grill that will be noticable with the 55
grill unless you fill them.

I also plan to be at the Greenfield swap meet.  I will be there with a
couple of projects trucks (55 &57).  I'll be there Fri and Sun. A buddy is
suppose to watch my spaces for me on Sat.  Stop by and say hey.