Re: [oletrucks] windshield trim color

To: Jay Duncanson <jay@duncanson.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] windshield trim color
From: "Joe Clark" <jclark1@utk.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:48:49 -0400
This raises a point I am confused about concerning interior paint
color.  While I agree that the original interiors I have seen look
more brown than gray, when you check out painted parts that have
been protected from the sun such as where the heater hoses
connect with the vents or beneath the door panels, they are more
gray than brown.  I used that to come up with a laquer match
instead.  Picky I know but does anyone have any info on this?
I got a paint code from Bob Alder and it too was more gray than
brown.
Joe
Joe Clark
'50 3100 Deluxe