[oletrucks] Task Force Radios

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Task Force Radios
From: "Paul W. Franchina" <pfoxtrot@gate.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 13:55:49 -0400
I bought one of the reproduction radios the other day for my buddy Boris.
It looked OK in my hands but when I put it in the virgin hole in Boris it
looked like shit (pardon the Francais). Is there a source, maybe even on
the web that deals in repaired radios? I think I'd be happy with AM only
even, or maybe get the internals gutted and updated but use the original
wrapper. Any leads will be appreciated.

Paul W. Franchina
pfoxtrot@gate.net
& Boris: 1958 Chevrolet Apache 3100 Stepside