[oletrucks] for sale

To: "trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] for sale
From: "Judd O'Neil" <joneil@cpros.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:50:42 -0700
Hi everyone,

I stopped by to look at a 53 3/4 T. that I have been meaning to look at for
about a year now. The guy now has it up for sale.

1953 GMC 3/4 Ton -- 3 window
Chevy 283, 4 speed trans, nice straight cab, no serious rust, everything
works, most glass new, front end rebuilt, 12 volt system, 1980 Mustang II
power brake system, chrome modular wheels, big tires, receiver hitch, lots
of new parts, licensed and registered to Oct. 2000.

Needs a bed and rear brakes.

This is a really nice truck. He started it up and idled it for the 20 or so
minutes I talked with him. Purred like a kitten the whole time. I would love
to have this beauty but my wife would kill me if I brought another truck
home.

The truck is located in Merlin, OR.

If anyone is interrested let me know. I have a rather long list of the work
that has been done and the parts installed.

He wants $1,950 or best offer or interesting part trade considered. This
truck is well worth the money.

Judd O'Neil
1950 Chevy 3100
1951 Chevy 3100