Re: [oletrucks] for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] for sale
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:46:14 -0700
Judd O'Neil wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I stopped by to look at a 53 3/4 T. that I have been meaning to look at for
> about a year now. The guy now has it up for sale.
I would love to have this beauty but my wife would kill me if I brought
another truck home.
> Judd O'Neil
> 1950 Chevy 3100
> 1951 Chevy 3100
> 1951 Chevy 3100
> 1952 GMC 150
> 1954 Chevy 3100
> <joneil@cpros.com>

        Judd, how about telling her it would almost complete your collection of
1950's AD trucks? I don't see a '53 listed in your collection yet! *G*
        Hey, it was sure nice to spend some time out at your place. Got to meet
you and your family, check out the cool "used truck lot", and remove a
bunch more chrome off the bottom of the front bumper. Don't know if your
could hear the scrape as we went around the hairpin corner by your
neighbours on our way out, but it sure woke their dogs up! I'll be
posting a long trip report in the next few days.

Alan & Karen Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles