Re: [oletrucks] We're home!!

To: "Alan Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] We're home!!
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:09:42 -0700
Alan-

Welcome home from the trip.  It's good to hear about someone venturing off
on a long one.  I started out driving down to the corner store and back, and
until working out a few problems, had to get a tow home more than a time or
two from that short trip.  Then I extended it a little further, then a
little further.  No doubt that I could make a trip similar to yours now, and
will keep your success story in mind when I do begin to venture out a little
further.

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window