[oletrucks] Last on Ebay

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Last on Ebay
From: charlie kish <ckish@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:16:30 -0700
This is the last I shall protest.  It still feels like spam to me. I
think that if EBay is a need that needs to be met start, another list
that meets that need.  I can remember the list stopping other list
members with services to sell to the list from trying to advertise in
this arena.  I too use EBay and share info with others but 'off list'
not filling, what are we now, over four hundred members mail boxes with
that information.  I may be the only one here with these views so I will
get off the box and not mention it again.  I know how to use a delete
key or the other options open to me.
Charlie
59 half step