Re: [oletrucks] Last on Ebay

To: "Rob & Margie J." <rjjmsj@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Last on Ebay
From: Leapofath@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:30:35 EDT
While I certainly appreciate any feedback to comments made on this list I was
NOT being anything but genuinely appreciative of someone else taking the time
to do the research for others who do not have time.  I have until recently
worked 2 jobs 7 days a week to support myself with no help from anyone,
organized a hugh community benefit to raise awareness and $$ to offset medical
expenses for my best friend whose son died in July from Melanoma, and I'm
currently training for a marathon in December to raise money and awareness for
the Leukemia Society.  I feel sorry you perceive me as being "a lazy, self
indulgent jerk".
Cathie '59 Apache Fleetside