[oletrucks] Please don't break up the list

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Please don't break up the list
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 17:45:28 -0700
I have been away from the list for awhile.  I have gotten started on work
with my '55 1st.  I've asked several questions lately.  I've gotten some
great responses.  It's like having 600 pair of ears on.  I get responses
from people I've never met, some from TF and some from Art Deco..  You never
know who might have just the answer to a question that you need.  I hope I
can keep asking questions of everyone.  I've even gotten some neat tips
from, get this,  FORD guys.

As far as EBay posts goe,  I just delete them.  A mild annoyance only.

Please keep oletrucks intact.

Mark Self
'55 1st 5-window 3100
"Sentimental Journey".