[oletrucks] Tires and Wheels for an Ole truck

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Tires and Wheels for an Ole truck
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 22:36:57 -0400
I have 2 sets of tires and wheels off a 1959 Apache 1 ton pick up truck.

The first set is very old rubber including 3 Dunlop 7.00 x 17 tube type
tires showing signs of aging, and 1 BF Goodrich Silvertown in 7.00 x 17 with
even a bit more aging.  These are all mounted on 17 inch split rims, 8 lug
pattern on 6.5 inch circle.  The rims have the clips to hold the task force
hub caps too.  This set is free for anyone wanting to pick it up in
Rochester, NY.  All are currently holding air so the tubes are good as far
as I can tell.

The second set is a set of 4 Power King - Premium Super Highway tires in
7.50 x 17 size, tube type, Load Range D tires.  These were brand new last
year, put on by the prior owner just before I bought the truck.  He says he
paid nearly $200 for each tire, tube and mounting!  They are mounted on
Chevy 8 lug split rims as above.  I've gone to custom rims and radial tires
so these have less than 1000 miles of wear on them!  Ping me off list if
you're interested and make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks,
Dick - 59 Apache 1 ton, "Chief"

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery.Today is a gift. That's why it's
called the present!