RE: [oletrucks] Modifications for '53

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Modifications for '53
From: MIKE RAHL <MRAHL@martinmartin.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 11:37:29 -0600
I found a guy in Hemmings to build a conversion for my 56.  I sent him my
transmission arms and original knob which he modifies and sends back a
completed kit.  2-speed, auto park, and a contact for a washer system (push
the knob).  He was cheaper than any of the kits from the vendors.  He also
said if I wasn't satisified he would send me a replacement set of
transmission arms.  It looks a bit cobbled up, but works very well.  I don't
know if he does AD trucks, but it might be worth a shot.

Don's Wipers
812-637-1742

<<
 Looking for inexpensive and moderately easy swap over from old vacuum to
 modern day windshield wiper assembly for my '53 five window.