Re: [oletrucks] Modifications for '53

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Modifications for '53
From: "Rob Steinmetz" <rstein@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:40:48 -0400
    If it only costs $15-$20 for the materials, I would do it myself as
well.  Anyone on the list know the approximate quantity of wire necessary to
do the job?  Also, what would be an appropriate number of wire colors to
assemble the harness for traceability?  I know it would be real cheap to buy
one huge spool of black 16 gauge, but it sure would be a nightmare to trace
later!