[oletrucks] AD Rear End Swaps

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Rear End Swaps
From: "Mike Stone" <mrston@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:00:06 GMT
Hello Group.   Does anyone know of a project where an S-10 rear end has been
swapped into an AD truck? Supposedly, it's been done, but when I measure and
compare, the AD track is wider. One of my hot-rodder friends claims the S-10
would fit into my 50 AD I'm working on now. What are the track width
differences between a 10 bolt (late 70s Cam./Fire.) or a 12 bolt, and the
stock AD track? I know both are common switches. Thanks guys! I learn more
every week from this group than I would ever learn on my own.