Re: [oletrucks] AD Rear End Swaps

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Rear End Swaps
From: "Al & Judy" <cayfords@oxford.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 01:58:37 -0400
A 68-79 Nova rear is 2" narrower than a 70+ Camaro rear, so if wider
rims/tires are part of the equation, this is a perfect rear end. 12 bolts
are rare and expensive, but 8.5" 10 bolts are fairly cheap, posis are out
there, and aftermarket posi units are also available, and best of all, they
are cheap.

Al