RE: [oletrucks] ps on 235/colum

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] ps on 235/colum
From: "McNulty, Bob" <BMCNULTY@csuchico.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:30:08 -0700
Not an answer but a similar question....

I have a task force with a column shift.  Would like to go "power assist"
some how without having to change out to and/or  relocate a power steering
box, column, and steering and shifting linkage.  Anyone know of an after
market kit/vendor?  My "Ole coddger" friend told me he had seen  a setup
using some sort of small hydraulic rams to "assist" the steering.  Any
clues????

TIA

Bob in Chico